Thursday, 14 August 2014

Day 258 - Musical distractions while writing - anger

During my previous blog-writing, I was feeling very tired within myself - and coupled with my housemate playing rather loud music, I was having trouble concentrating and I was angry at my housemate for playing music so loudly.

I realise that I should have remained within my physical self/calm, and politely asked my housemate to lower the music down if possible. But I didn't do so, I ended up writing within anger last night/within my previous blog.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react in anger through a distraction of loud music being played while I was attempting to write my blog.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hear the loud music that my housemate was playing, and look at the situation as him playing loud music on purpose to put me into a state of anger.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think that my housemate purposely does 'loud' things to distract me/anger me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not stay within my physical body as I am here, and calmly ask my housemate if he could turn down the volume a little - as I could hear the music very clearly from within the confines of my room while writing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not stop and breathe within the moment of anger reaction within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to continue writing through a state of anger whereas I just wanted to finish writing asap so that I could go to sleep.

When and as I see myself reacting in anger when being distracted by a housemate, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must stop in the moment, breathe within my physical self as me, and request that my housemate lower/turn off the distraction.

I commit myself to always remain within my physical self, my physical body - as to not react within anger which gets me absolutely nowhere except into a state of mind whereas I can't focus on anything and rush my writings and just want to sleep - realising that sleep is the EASY way out of a situation where I find myself angry/tired/not being able to deal with any more distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment